Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

War Weary @W4rWeary
01 December, 10:35
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yes after COVID, (contracted late Jun 22 after being run down from 36 hours of flights etc), my heart occasionally would thump in my chest. I take Vit D3 and Chaga mushrooms daily. Symptoms have since gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
31 October, 12:01
May I ask...how did you dose the MMS? Did you do protocol 1000? I periodically use MMS for minor things, rash, scratchy throat, etc...but i find it difficult to stay on protocol 1000 because of timing it with meals...and frankly, i just don't like it. I think I've gotten up to 5 times a day...but i end up turning to something else. Recently I have found oreganol P73 drops to be very helpful. I would like to give the MMS a chance to work...but I really can't stand drinking it. How do you take it...in water or juice? I do use the 20/20/20 spray as a preventative (when i remember). Sorry that I have no input regarding the heartbeat issue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
31 October, 11:44
I've not been getting heart beat issues but I have been getting brain fog on and off for a while now. I'm going to start a new protocol of high dose Vit D, Vit C Zinc and maintain my current NAC amount.