Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Momma Bear @ur1spark
May I ask...how did you dose the MMS? Did you do protocol 1000? I periodically use MMS for minor things, rash, scratchy throat, etc...but i find it difficult to stay on protocol 1000 because of timing it with meals...and frankly, i just don't like it. I think I've gotten up to 5 times a day...but i end up turning to something else. Recently I have found oreganol P73 drops to be very helpful. I would like to give the MMS a chance to work...but I really can't stand drinking it. How do you take it...in water or juice? I do use the 20/20/20 spray as a preventative (when i remember). Sorry that I have no input regarding the heartbeat issue.
12:01 PM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Momma Bear @ur1spark
02 November, 12:37
When I have taken the MMS 3 times per day at the first sniffle, it seems to have helped. However, I sometimes slack off, don't get enough sleep and over extend myself. If I'm well beyond first sniffle, 3 times per day doesn't help. I have not tried the CDS yet...as it seemed too complicated...but your video link made it simple...thank you! Do you prefer CDS or MMS? Maybe I'll try making the CDS if it's more palatable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
01 December, 10:41
MMS is similar but different to CDS.

In MMS you put the activated solution directly into water.

With CDS you keep the solution separate but allow the CD gas from the activated solution to permeate the water.

CDS is MUCH better for you. And not difficult to create.

I use a tall shot glass that I lower into the filtered water into which I mix the solution, seal the larger container and leave it overnight, repeating the next day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396