Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
[Forwarded from Down the rabbit hole we go... 🐰🍿 (Crystal Roughan)]
[ Photo ]
Breaking:
In Germany you are no longer allowed to buy a car if you have been jabbed. This year selected individuals will also receive a letter from insurers that they are no longer insured-
And no longer allowed to drive a car. 🫣
This is going to be a great awakening in Germany 🇩🇪

https://t.me/downtherabbit...
09:56 AM - Oct 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
milanek holograph @prdka_la_bleu
31 October, 03:29
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I have asked in the German group on Gab, and i was told that it is not true, by folks from Germany?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
31 October, 12:18
If this is true, it's HUGE. They should do orders like this globaly, so it would sink to people all over

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
31 October, 11:56
what? no sense at all.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
31 October, 11:46
Do we have anyone in the group from Germany who can confirm this. We can’t just believe a meme after all. 😀

arba happihr @arba
31 October, 10:39
Whoa! This should open the minds of people.
No flights, No to buying a car.
Good work you guys!