Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 11:38
How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
Juan O' Savin 🤠 mentioned in one of his videos in the past to read or listen to "The Lost Book of Adam and Eve". In my opinion if you go to Chapter 18 (29min mark) and listen very carefully the description it is giving about the snake seems to be about the arousal of the Adam's penis. So is that what the snake was all along. 😲
👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/c7SQWiTqM...
The Lost Book Of Adam & Eve - Our Light Bodies - YouTube

The story of Adam and Eve is the oldest story known to humanity. It's origins can be traced and found (in one variant or another) in every corner of the plan...

02:36 AM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 October, 10:46
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Juan says -. - the cabal puts out the story that Eve had sex with the serpent...... thus CAIN (the bad bro) - was only 1/2 bro and therefore .. all the theories of "slimy reptilians" - evolve from that myth... The elites think they are reptilians... BUT recently he added that they examined Elite DNA & it was PARASITES. (not reptilian).

He also repeats the story of Osirus OFTEN... and how they want to unite Man w/ CLAY.. and the whole phalic story of what's her name goddess having sex with the dead son's corpse.

It doesn't get much grosser than that/seriously!
Why does Juan always repeat that story?
What do all their phallic symbols suggest?

That Satan thinks he can do better than GOD in creating ....

FF to 2022 - SATAN is trying to merge "tech" DNA with Human dna.......... to become MORE powerful than your actual creator.

I wonder if the 1 triune - All knowing, All loving, All power, Always PRESENT GOD - has opinion on that?

Or DID HE ALREADY TELL US????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
31 October, 10:48
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I think the the PARASITES in the ELITE DNA...................

EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!!

They are literal parasites.............. feeding off of God's creation.

Which creator do YOU CHOOSE?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 November, 03:30
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I always try to pay real close attention to his videos. He repeats his stories especially the Biblical ones often. I think when he does that he is trying to get the audience to see the forest thru the trees. That the way we have learned the stories thru the manipulation of our religious leaders is incorrect.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
31 October, 10:49
Good Lord, yall making sex bad. It was created by God for procreation. Why would God say, "be fruitful and multiply" if He intended sex to be forbidden? You know I thought about being a nun at one time but Im so glad O didn't take that route. 🤣😂🤣😂

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
31 October, 02:15
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
The snake 🐍 is an allegory for Adam's member. No one has made it bad but the wicked bloodlines and posting the phallus and sexual innuendos everywhere in the world. How do you think the apple 🍎which is only represented as the forbidden fruit in the Bible came to be an allegory for the forbidden fruit over the years? If you cut an apple in half you will see why. This is mentioned in one of Dan Brown's books (not the movies, their lies).

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
31 October, 10:49
Good Lord, yall making sex bad. It was created by God for procreation. Why would God say, "be fruitful and multiply" if He intended sex to be forbidden? You know I thought about being a nun at one time but Im so glad O didn't take that route. 🤣😂🤣😂