Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 October, 08:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
30 October, 08:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Crispell @Crispell359
owner/op here. I've been hoping all year for 2 digit diesel merely for the red pill factor.
09:19 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Crispell359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greg Crispell, click on at the bottom under it