Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 October, 08:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
29 October, 10:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
When Obama is seen as having lost his power-
I would say spells are being broken!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
Obama gave up his power as president to Trump without crying foul. Before you criticize him for holding on to power, you might wanna look at Trump to do the bare minimum first.
07:40 AM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
01 November, 07:35
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Hussein-O might've gone out quietly but don't be fooled, he never gave up power. He's behind running the disastorous policies in there now since the fake inuaguration of 1/2021.
Oh yeah, in case you didn't know, the 2020 election was STOLEN and it will be proven. They HAVE IT ALL.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 November, 08:47
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
lol ok buddy

Happy Days @Sun2516
30 October, 07:42
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I might have done a little homework in my day