Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 July, 12:52
Family Is Everything . ❤️
#KennedySunday ☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
31 July, 10:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Remember the one on the paddle board with the same mask and I’m picturing some red striped something.. don’t think I ever screenshot that one.. Anyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 October, 08:54
Security. If that is JFK Jr on the paddle board. (it is)

30 October, 06:55
Yes this is the one I remember just as well as the guy fawkes mask one above. However this one below is new to me.. Please explain more to me on this one.. Is that not RFK Jr’s son?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
30 October, 03:38
I think this photo was taken same day as JK paddle board.
July 16.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
30 October, 03:41
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yes it was! ☀️

30 October, 06:56
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Is the interest in the individual on the right with the ‘walkie talkie?’?