JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 11:29
I'm off to work at a friends' Christmas tree farm today. I'll be thinking of you Truth seeker. Don't forget to pray and to ground. I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 11:54
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Enjoy. Love You too, enjoy, ill be at Tree of Life Farm later on. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 09:45
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Nice. I showed up at the farm for the first time, (parents of a friend), and the matriarch says to me, "Nice to meet you. You have to meet my granddaughter, Kennedy." This after I noticed what street ran adjacent. Wait for it...

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
It like when you would post about your travels and the hgwy #'s were all the same as the ones I travel here daily, 😁😆😁
09:56 PM - Oct 29, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it