JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 11:29
I'm off to work at a friends' Christmas tree farm today. I'll be thinking of you Truth seeker. Don't forget to pray and to ground. I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Enjoy. Love You too, enjoy, ill be at Tree of Life Farm later on. 🙏❤️
11:54 AM - Oct 29, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 09:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 09:52
You def cannot and its just so Amazing, God is Good Brother, God is Good !!!! 😂🙏❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 October, 10:38
there are no coincidence's God doesn't leave anything to chance.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 09:45
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Nice. I showed up at the farm for the first time, (parents of a friend), and the matriarch says to me, "Nice to meet you. You have to meet my granddaughter, Kennedy." This after I noticed what street ran adjacent. Wait for it...

29 October, 09:56
It like when you would post about your travels and the hgwy #'s were all the same as the ones I travel here daily, 😁😆😁

29 October, 10:26
Also for you I checked, Tree of Life 101 = 11 = 😁 Obviously received. 💪😎