Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
My APL just went through the roof.

I knew Nancy Pelosi would turn this into something it's not. Now she's having the police say the attack was not random. They found supposed postings of David DePape

"NANCY PELOSI
Paul Pelosi attacker David DePape posted about QAnon conspiracy theories ahead of assault
It has since emerged that the alleged attacked ranted about QAnon, the baseless pro-Trump conspiracy theory, in August this year. An Aug. 24 entry, titled “Q,” displayed a scatological collection of memes that included photos of the deceased sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and made reference to QAnon, according to the Associated Press."

These 2 POS need to be thrown in jail. How much do you want to bet Paul Pelosi is under investigation for securities fraud as well as his dwi. They are facing mounting legal costs, Nancy just wants him to go away. SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE NANCY. This was all her plan I BET.
11:11 AM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Brianhalson WWG1WGA...MAGA @Brianhalson1
30 October, 01:39
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
So it seems to me that Hammer man was unhappy about his payment and drugs and wanted to wait for Nancy because he knew She would rather pay up than call 911 , boy did Pauly pick wrong , wait till Nasty has a few Vodka's and gets hold of him . lolololololhahahahaha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
29 October, 09:21
How many days after Jan 6th videos of Nancy leaked?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
29 October, 05:23
Things Are not as they seem.....

I’m no one @Iam4truth
29 October, 02:52
I wondering/saw this coming. very curious… was this staged? a false flag? cant believe they didnt have a security system turned on.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
29 October, 02:18
Why was Pelosi & the attacker both just wearing underwear? Hmmm….interesting.

Susan Lyday @susanmly
29 October, 02:10
Saw this coming from a mile away

avedavid162 @avedavid162
29 October, 02:11
In response Susan Lyday to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs
Just open the link-------------------->>> http://Www.TopCityPay.Com

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
29 October, 01:56
Watch This Blow Up In Their Face In Epic Fashion.
We Are The News Now.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
29 October, 01:55
there is Q
there is anons
there is NO QAnon..

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
29 October, 01:57
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
When You re Right You re/

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 October, 01:43
I automatically get yahoo mail & I couldn’t believe how [they] try to spin countless lies.
SMH

29 October, 02:18
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I don't think he's that smart. He married Nancy.🙃

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
29 October, 01:33
great props great movie 🎥

Depape is a male prostitute....

we're famous again!!

https://time.com/6226471/p...

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 October, 01:13
Remember the blood-curdling thing Nancy's daughter said on the news several months ago... If anyone threatens her or can be used by her, she will do it. Nancy is a scary dude! She is not a man, but she stole her man's 'family jewels' loooong ago! She has his pair and is not afraid to use them!

29 October, 01:29
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Do you have a link to what she said? I don't remember that.

29 October, 01:13
Followed up with a direct message to #nancypelosi .

https://twitter.com/Angela...

Made Royal @SuperMado
29 October, 01:10
I totally agree with you.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
29 October, 01:08
If a catturd can see threw it I bet most people can!! can they make it more obvious

Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 October, 02:22
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Way past time .to go commando!!!😂😁

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
29 October, 03:07
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Miss catturd, always nailed it ( with a hammer) kek