Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
06 February, 01:42
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Nice view in the weight of Our President ❤️🇺🇸 stamina🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 12:08
Biden is not a legal President. He cannot have possession of presidential belongings. Trump has Air Force one along. Biden isnt in real WH, he is in movie studio.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
05 February, 09:12
I took this picture of Air Force 1 myself in Avoca, PA on November 2nd.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 09:09
Devil's advocate:

1) The official AF1 is being refurbished and debugged, as Minkeywerx tells us happens between administrations.

2) Am I correct that any plane occupied by POTUS is designated AF1?

And I don't like playing Devil's advocate about these sorts of things and hope someone opens a can of whoopass and debunks me with extreme prejudice.

Camille Faith @CamilleFaith082917
05 February, 09:25
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Would It really take 3 weeks to "debug" something? Also If there were some "big renovations" to the newset AF1 that took longer than 3 weeks. Wouldn't the news and media be drooling over it?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 February, 04:18
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
2) is correct. AF1 is a call sign that implies "this is important because it's the president's" it is not a title for one specific plane.