PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
28 October, 08:16
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ฅWell, seems Stew Peters is going to be talking on PPN Discord Talk Time soon. Funny how I sent this same photo in September to a Mod to post in their Influencer Room. Mod would not post to influencer room. Influencer Room is a library of information. What a connection.......................... Throw in John Baxter, Ward and so many more. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 October, 08:19
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Good Lord, who can we trust????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 08:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This is a huge rabbit hole with a large connection.............. It will explode in the near future.

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 October, 08:56
I'm on the edge of my seat for this rabbit hole..

28 October, 08:58
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Ha.. well it is unraveling as we speak. It is deep

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 October, 09:06
I don't get it. These ppl are rubbing elbows with Patriots all the time. How can they possibly NOT know the Truth.. What part of WE HAVE IT ALL don't they understand๐Ÿค” Or maybe they're mind controlled ๐Ÿ˜ต

Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing

28 October, 09:08
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I know!! It blows my mind that the evil continues.

Tracey Guillory @Tracey54
When will the White hats put a stop to this madness?
Soon I hope.
07:41 AM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Tracey54 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracey Guillory, click on at the bottom under it