Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
05 February, 10:11
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
This is beyond sick. There are no words. Pure EVIL. This is heartbreaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
05 February, 10:00
Yes, it cries out to God. Ch1na has been developing chimeras for a long time. Q isn't kidding while stating: THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
-Rooney Reeves- @RooneyReeves
05 February, 10:00
Contrary to "popular" belief.. I feel like time is approaching to start kicking in doors and handling things the good ol' fashioned way. I hate to say that but, thats where a lot of us are at. The one's with nothing to lose, have everything to gain. 🇺🇸

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
05 February, 09:49
This makes me very sad. However, I am not as surprised or shocked as I would have expected. I feel like deep down something inside me knew. Like it is familier but not. Which is completly insane sounding.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
05 February, 09:42
🥲🥵😡🤬

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 09:42
OMG. That precious angel. The only justice is to hang the people responsible for this sh*t! 😭😭🤬🤬

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
05 February, 09:33
I can't even verbalize what I would like to see happen to the monsters that do this to our children. They are truly beyond evil. WTF

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
05 February, 09:30
😭My God.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 09:29
It's right that you post that. You are a lightworker. That's the things what a lightworker show us. Not rainbows and lollipop. Thanks for sharing. And be sure. Such shit will end.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 February, 09:28
😭

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
05 February, 09:19
GOD O MIGHTY, please hold these preciuos souls closely; first, the pain & then the rage of all woman/mankind! .......... the depths of this luciferian world will shock the world, Gods speed; we must awaken.

sadly, real.

Erik Westre @norpat66
05 February, 09:13
Very disturbing if real. It's almost impossible to comprehend that such evil excist, and that humans can participate in it, and cover it up. But I've learned that there is nothing that is to evil or sick to be true.

Kay Eski @KayEski
05 February, 09:09
I saw this video circulating on twitter this week, to me it looks real. So sad, poor baby.