Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
29 October, 05:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
I had the joyous pleasure of rescuing a Boxer named Jessie. He was so undernourished and had been used as a "bait dog", with the scars to show. Someone kicked his canine teeth out and he had kennel cough.

They drove him from Miami to North Ft. Myers on the day he was going to be euthanized. You could see his ribs and he was so sad. I didn't think he was going to make through the week but I laid with him on the patio with my arm around him and prayed.

After a few weeks, he was getting much better and after 3 months, he had all his weight back and was so happy and appreciative for a new life. If I had the money, I always wanted to run a farm for Rescued Dogs, it was a passion. 😍
06:13 AM - Oct 29, 2022
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by afsocrob in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
29 October, 06:35
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
MAYBE WHEN NESARA THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN DO! OH I HOPE SO AND WILLPRAY FOR YOU IT SOUNDS SO WONDERFUL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396