LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
🙌🙏🙏Awhile ago, we asked from our online family for help during one of the most difficult times of our lives.
And you ALL stepped up and because of your love, prayers, sharing our post and your amazing generosity of donations we can finally report that we are safe, moved into our new place today and breathing a huge sigh of relief,
And although it took longer than expected I am so blessed and excited to say that with your help and love and out of the kindness of your heart, we were able to afford a new apartment and save ourselves from a very bad situation.
Our hearts are so so very full and we are so unbelievably grateful to God and our friends and family and all of you for your support.

We love you so much
We could not have done it without you and we will never ever forget this chance to have our freedom back.

🙌🙏💛💛💛
06:38 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by LadyQfTheLake in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
29 October, 09:02
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
beautiful ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
29 October, 09:07
In response I am Keri to her Publication
🙏🙌🤍🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North *** @Northstar
29 October, 08:26
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
🥰😍 🙏