§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 October, 03:11
I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
We are all connected. God sees all. You made your way here for a reason, never dismiss your significance. At some point or another, every one of us have felt exactly this way. We’re all merely seeds here. 🙂🙏🥰
05:44 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
28 October, 05:48
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
very well said 🙏😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 October, 05:50
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
🙏🌹