Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 02:11
Please say a prayer for BJ, one of my pet birds, who is like my little son... I suppose only animal lovers will understand that. He's been to the vets twice, two different vets, and they all say he's fine. But he's not... He's seeing a third on Monday. He has moments of seeming to have pain, then he's fine again. All bloodwork has come back normal. I play this healing frequency music for him. We've been through a lot together and he chose me all those years ago (he's 12) . He had jumped on my shoulder in the pet store, and I couldn't leave without him. Thank you...🙏
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sound Healing for Birds & Featherless Friends - YouTube

#SoundHealing #SoundHealingBirds #CalmMeditation*Don't want the ADs? Why not try YOUTUBE PREMIUM ?3hr Sound Healing for Birds + Featherless Friends set in a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Prayers for you all! Get some rose quartz and set it near him. It may help!
05:34 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 07:25
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Forget my last message. lol. I found a piece of rose quartz. Not the one I was thinking of, but I can use this. Put it in his house for when he sleeps at night. (I keep both birds out as much as possible.) He's taking a bath at the kitchen sink right now. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 07:13
Cannot find my rose quartz... :( If it doesn't turn up, I know a place around here that sells them. Thanks, again, Silver Cat! :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 October, 05:50
Thank you! I used to have a rock collection growing up. And pretty sure a friend gave me some rose quartz! Will go look now! (And for any friends out there who think I'm going from Christian to new age, I'm not. Jesus said that even if people don't praise Him, the "rocks would cry out" -- and today it's been proven by scientists that rocks (and everything!) have energy and vibrate at different frequencies that can affect your health for the better (or worse, depending). It's all very fascinating and makes sense. God made all things good, and I do believe He's provided for us on this Earth what we need. We just have to discover those things with His help. As long as it doesn't go against His Word, I'm open to investigating. Have you heard of color therapy? That makes send to me too. Thank you, @SilverCat !🙏❤️

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
28 October, 07:07
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Amen and Amen !!