Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Just like they controlled us, we can control them.
11:55 AM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 November, 10:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 November, 10:38
Well my belief is, its against God’s law of Free Will and non-interference to control anyone, we must judge actions and do appropriate measures and use high discernment on what justice should be used for the evils crimes always following Gods Laws with our answers, and discipline ourselves to not hold onto fear that supports them and truly see our world in Gods eyes. The energies have to shift, we are creator beings, the dark cannot create, we uncreate what no longer serves us and the more that connect this way, the more we release the stronghold the dark has on our planet and humanity. Rise to who you truly are, Love and Light. Needs to be done from within by each person, no one does it for you. No judgements of souls but only actions taken by a soul. Uncreate the evil through deepest intentions/petitions to God. As I said, my opinion. ♥️🙏🌺 WWCD (What would Christ Do?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
03 November, 10:00
Teach me how and put me to work! 😂😝👊🏻

Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 October, 02:17
The closer the walls feel…

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 October, 10:43
...... and then they learn!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 October, 10:42
Yes, yes we just have to realize that instead of allowing satan and his demons to control our thoughts and minds thro fear, stress, and magick tricks, we can instead control our thoughts with our hearts directly connected with God and his consciousness creating the future that we want instead.

REALIZE that we ARE infinite energy beings inside these Earth suits!
Can we start there and first remove "fear" by removing the "fear" of death?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 October, 10:26
I would like to say to “friends” & “family” that have shunned me, ignored me,and disowned me over the past five years “I fooking told you so you sons of b*tches! I fooking told you all! Go FOOK yourself and don’t let the door hit you in the a$$”

But I won’t. Instead I pray they have a change of heart. This week, my cousin sent me a friend request and I accepted.

Time to heal.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 October, 05:32
Just like they controlled us, we can control them.=512

Stop Listening To Our Corrupt Government=512
Children Cartoons Tells The Truth In Wicked Ways=512
Globalist Satanist Will Soon Be Removed From Earth=512
They Truly Are A Demonic Disease That Needs To Be Eradicated=512

When They Are Removed The Truth Will Become Evident=512
The Public Needs Instruction Not Entertainment=512
And The Veil Was Lifted From The Eyes Of The Children Of God=512
Awakening Of The One Hundred And Forty Four Thousand=512

Freedom Lovers Unite And Stand Up For What's Right=512
Turn Your Eyes Toward Heaven Look To The Lord=512
Those That Rise From The Dead Are Now Sovereign Beings=512
Your Feelings And Ideas Must Be Acknowledged And Considered=512

Cultivate A Spirit Of Sincere And Joyful Gratitude=512
For Them Will Be A Home Of Peace In The Presence Of Their Lord=512

If You See A Rainbow Be Happy Because It Was Made For You=512

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 October, 05:04
Control of one's self is most important

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
28 October, 05:08
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
You right....Lord, help us all ;)

Julie Que @JulieQue
28 October, 04:56
#HappyQDay ❤️🎉💯🥳🎊

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 October, 04:12
They lost their power. So thrilled with twitter deal. 👏👏👏

And your TS 10:55

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 October, 03:10
Nato Death Squads Are
Going Around Killing
Christians - 512

Tribe Of Dan One Hundred
And Forty Four Thousand
Elect - 512

And The Veil Was Lifted
From The Eyes Of The
Children Of God - 512

Globalist Satanist Will
Soon Be Removed From
Earth - 512

If I Release The Bible
Code They Will Start
World War Iii - 512

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Gematria on capital letters of Q512:

Joe Little Girls 173
Biden Little Boys 173
The Biden Prophecy 173
Joe Biden Child Sacrifice 173
We Are With You 173
The Last Trump 173
Where Is Hunter 173
Unleash The Kraken 173

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
28 October, 02:09
We are remembering who we are.
LOVE

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
28 October, 02:04
so be it.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 October, 01:11

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
28 October, 01:08
I understand what you mean, but you know that solves nothing. Sunlight must shine on all of us together in order to heal. Love will engulf "them" - Love does not care about our pasts at all. Just sees you for what you are. After expose, comes the sunlight of forgiveness

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 October, 01:02
im tired of control why can't we just B?
https://youtu.be/sfjon-ZTq...
Janis Joplin - Me And Bobby McGee (Audio) - YouTube

"Me and Bobby McGee" by Janis JoplinListen to Janis Joplin: https://JanisJoplin.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more Janis Joplin videos: https://JanisJoplin.lnk.to/lis...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
28 October, 12:57
They know it is coming soon. They look and act like they are panicked.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 October, 12:51
I don’t want to control [them]. I just want to be free.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
Hence the lowering of the APL ^_^

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Let's just call it, expanding their educational horizons.😁

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Let's just call it, expanding their educational horizons.😁

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 12:48
10:55= Coincidence? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oct 29, 2017 10:57:27 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: Eka5Om1K No. 147173287
Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF. Why did Comey drop this? Who was the FBI director during the Haiti crisis? How many kids disappeared? How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H? What countries donated big money to CF and why? How much was owed by accepting? When she lost how would this be repaid? What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office? Repayment to those who donated for favors/access? Dig!!!!!
Again, good people were forced into bed with this evil under personal and family threats. Could you live with yourself helping to cover up such evil despicable acts if given a safe way out? These people worship Satan _ some openly show it.
4y, 11m, 4w, 1d, 13h, 45m ago

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......”

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 October, 12:48
waiting for more control in my life

I feel like it was forced from me 5 years ago. I want it back!

David Spiegel @dspiegel
28 October, 12:47

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 October, 05:12
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
One of the best from back in the day 👊

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 October, 12:47
I just want fair and honest.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
28 October, 12:46
Kind of like you lowering the APL actually raised the APL?

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
28 October, 12:43
😉

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 October, 12:32
They are 👇

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 October, 01:16
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Best meme ever I love you Storm Tracker !

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
28 October, 05:14
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication