Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
29 October, 09:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ready and waiting! ❤️🇺🇸💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 09:51
Tried to get back into my first old acct yesterday but cant find my name twit wit assigned, you know that stupid one with the zillion numbers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 October, 01:04
Fook Yeah!!! Let's roll...

Par Nelli @Parnelli
28 October, 11:41
🤣

USA DAR @buffaloalum
28 October, 11:29
Yep. Permanently suspended for retweeting about the evil Epstein / Maxwell. Lost my appeal too. During the big purge.

Nunya Business @AAug22
28 October, 08:44
I'm ready but not able to get on twatter as I'm working as an election clerk for early voting & election day. 7-7 this past week & all next week. Love our new paper ballots that match the electronic one. I'm already tired but so pumped!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 October, 07:01
Ready!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 October, 05:47
We are soooo ready ❣

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 October, 05:43
Who’s not?❣️🔥👊

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
28 October, 04:23

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
28 October, 04:21
LET'S GOOOOOOOO!! 😎

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 October, 02:36
When Twitter lifts the bans on suspended accounts, the TRUTH will pour forth!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 October, 09:17
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
For those still there, it already started-

The cognitive dissonance is so strong. It's going to be a while

They say people need to read/hear something 3 times from 3 different sources before they start to accept it as truth.

Godspeed everyone!🙏💛🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 October, 09:18
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
The lefties will be running for cover.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
28 October, 01:28
Our permanent suspensions have only made us stronger and more united; being banned gave us focus and time to arm ourselves with a whole lot more information to share. God wins.

When I'm called back to the battlefield, yes, I will be ready!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 October, 05:46
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
my 3rd suspension sent my right into the arms of Anonup❤️

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
28 October, 12:15
🙌🙌🙌🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
28 October, 11:57
🙋🏼‍♀️ SO READY! For whatever reason, I was allowed to stay on Twitter when everyone else got booted. I joke that I was good at digital camo but I know that’s not the case. I was able to maintain what little influence to the people I know in real life that follow me there. Can’t wait to see what happens next!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
29 October, 05:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
True ... Thank you Mandy.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 October, 10:58
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Yup, small account and got banned then, figured it was for all the jab info posts or reposts from doctors warning ppl etc that got me kicked off 5 times lol

Vicki Lord @Vlord
28 October, 11:40
This is about to become Fun again! Can’t wait to see feathers fly!

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
28 October, 11:39
Born Fooken Ready!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 October, 11:15
I got suspended too, but the internet is going wonky right now.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 October, 11:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Pam Cassel @WindWillow
28 October, 10:59
Soooooooo ready

Kathy Wood @MTKat
28 October, 10:58
😂I have been off a Twit long enough that I don't even remember what my User Id is...

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
28 October, 10:56

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
28 October, 10:56
The Twitter bird is going to turn red now.

Sue Briggs @SueB369
28 October, 10:51
Let’s do it!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 October, 09:49
Me 🙋‍♀️ Let's go!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 October, 09:49
I dont even have the email to my original acct but if I go back I am sure you all will be my frens still. 😁🙏❤️

Maria. Liv. @maria07
28 October, 09:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🙏🙂I didn't have that either, but still got into mine without any problems.🍀

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 October, 09:24
Feel like anons will be back on twitter with a different mind than before. They take with them truth and lots of love but also the courage to fight the battle.