LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
Happy 5th Anniversary to Q!!! 10/28/17 πŸ’• πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦…
01:10 AM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
28 October, 07:53
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Probably just a coincidence what it adds up to. Kek 🐸
1+0+2+8+2+0+2+2 = 17
#DoItQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
28 October, 07:34
5 years already, Wow! I had a lot of nightmares of the atrocities I learned along with following Q. I can’t believe how hard people will crash by learning everything at once. Glad I’m not them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maryann Maty @MarianM
28 October, 06:33
Could you ever imagine that we would be here and still waiting on Q drops after 5 years? Wow!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 October, 02:24
14:33 timestamp on 10/28...

watching for it as the day progresses!

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
28 October, 02:03
🍿🍾πŸ₯‚

dan lee @rocky002
28 October, 02:28
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
i feel honoured to share my birthday with Q . Happy birthday Q!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 October, 01:53
An auspicious day brought to us by Q who amazed us with unknown truth.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 October, 01:13
I thought this was a 3 year plan. I was wrong and that's OK. I'm just an anon trying to connect the dots. Happy birthday Q.