Only people mentioned by sambrown in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 October, 07:09
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
He didn't say "All'.... thats not what he said..

Go back to what he actually said. He gave a measuring stick... and that is subject to subjectivity...

I can't go back to what he actually said because twitter refuses to acknowledge my browser since confirming my email yesterday... that doesn't mean anything as I am not expecting the reversal so soon so this has been ongoing periodically...

But people misquoting raises expectations which may not be met.

Until the deal is done its not a sale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
28 October, 12:45
I think if/when we get back on.
We should see how long we can make
#WERBACK trend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 October, 12:44
We shall see. :) I've been permanently suspended for 2 years. Lol

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 October, 12:41
I appealed my account and they actually emailed me back this time to tell me they got my email and will review.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
28 October, 12:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I got those numerous times in the past couple of weeks with nothing to date.