Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 October, 02:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
FIRST OF ALL, CORPORATION OF USA HAVE TO BANCRUPT.

SECOND OF ALL, UKRAINE NAZIS WITH POSSIBLE NUCLEAR CIA CARRIED PROVOCATION HAVE TO BE NEUTRALISED, BEFORE LIGHTS GO OUT...

DOING IT IN OTHER ORDER WILL FUEL RUSSIAN AND CHINA SUSPITION ON LEVEL, WHICH LEAD INTO PREEMPTIVE THERMONUCLEAR EXCHANGE...

THAT IS, HOW IT WILL BE PLAYED OUT IMHO. TRUMP WILL NOT BEING RISKING, SINCE TWO OF HIS CHILDS ARE ON VISIT OF PRAGUE.

ZELENSKI OR VON LEYEN WILL BE FIRST ARREST. OTHER WAY Q IS JUST 44 BILION DOLLAR LARP😁😁😁

https://youtu.be/DyRvyrlG-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
28 October, 02:18
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
ooogh...
Jared?
big game...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
28 October, 04:28
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
ono to vypadá jako náhoda...ivanka
náhoda?
nic není náhoda...

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
28 October, 01:57
Ecc 10:20 = = = >
for a bird of the air shall carry the voice,
and that which hath wings shall tell the matter.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 October, 01:54
SOMETIMES TOLD ME, THAT NOT...
😁😁😁

UKRAINE WAR IS THE PRICE WHICH DONALD HAVE TO PAID FOR HIS TWITTER TOY FIRST. TOO MANY BRAVE SOULS DIED BECAUSE OF USA BIASED TWITTER.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 October, 09:23
🥰 Let’s Go!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
28 October, 09:17
💞😁💞

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 October, 09:00
bahahaha. ha! ; )

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 October, 08:56
Shirt pictured $18
Hat pictured $25

TRIGGERING LIBERAL WOKETARDS… priceless!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
28 October, 08:52
Why wait until tomorrow???? LFG

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
28 October, 08:17

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 October, 08:54
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
🍿

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
28 October, 07:38
🙏. MAkE TWITTER GREAT AGAIN !!!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
28 October, 07:09
Don't wanna go back to Twitter but there are so many ppl that I need to piss off. My first tweet back:
Smells like libs in here.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 October, 04:32
For Q Birthday🎂🥰

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
28 October, 04:24
Just wait until tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/RepMTG...

Peek Oil @Peekoil
28 October, 04:05
My fellow Americans….

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 October, 04:56
In response Peek Oil to his Publication
that would be welcomed...well see i guess🙂🙂

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
28 October, 03:36
Democrats are having meltdowns on Twitter today. It is glorious. LOL

I am What I am @OfLight
28 October, 03:21
looking forward for trump to be back... so by tomorrow is that 10/28 today or 10/29?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 October, 03:17
EM=c²

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 October, 03:09

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 October, 05:09
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
😅🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

CWWard Ward @CWWard
28 October, 09:02
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Yay! Love those mean tweets…I really missed them!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 October, 02:24
:)
DQ it EM! ✨
DQ it Q!✨
DQ it Q+! ✨

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
28 October, 12:42
I think someone needs to activate your finger and flip that light switch! Why on earth would you make the APL go BACKWARDS! You cannot be serious with this! Absolutely UNACCEPTABLE! Are you trying to drag this out longer? We do not have time for this. Pretty Please make it go BACK!❤️❤️❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 October, 12:18
For some reason I think you would know! 🥸!
🙌💥🙌

🍾🥂 Cheers Anon Fam!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
28 October, 12:04
Friday would be a great day 😉🙏🇺🇲♥️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 October, 11:50
the 232nd like says . agree.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 October, 11:49
Party over on Twitter.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 October, 05:11
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
oh and they have been!! hilariously i might add

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 October, 11:46
It's wild over on Twitter tonight. It will be fun to see what tomorrow brings.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 October, 11:43
💥💥💥

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
27 October, 11:41
YED please!!!! OMG I guess tonight is the NIGHT nobody is going to sleep! 5 PM take over complete what does that leave us with? 6 o'clock can be dangerous? 😍

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 October, 11:34
:)

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
27 October, 11:30
I'm permanently suspended to read-only mode. I can't Tweet, Retweet, or Like Trump, but I can Read Trump!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 October, 12:29
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
If mine isn't restored within 48 hours or so I'm going to send a letter of appeal & a polite but firm request to unsuspend my account
If that doesn't work I may just have to create a new one & see what happens
I'll have a better feeling about this if I don't have to fight my way back on though

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
28 October, 03:34
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
YOU WILL BE BACK

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
27 October, 11:12
I think so too.