Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 9:39pm Eastern...
09:46 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 October, 09:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🎶let the good times roll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
28 October, 01:41
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird - YouTube

Subscribe to The Best Of for more classic music history, videos and playlists: http://bit.ly/WdJ36uSouthern rock legends Lynyrd Skynyrd recorded "Free Bird" ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 01:37

28 October, 01:36
glad i have original account again... i will see you all there...

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 October, 01:20
the reall battlefield isnt online though its in the sea, on the grourd....in the air and apparently under the ground too..........unlees that happened already?

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
28 October, 04:50
In response reaper myer to his Publication
YES I THINK SO

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 October, 12:56

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 October, 10:56
Only one upside down letter left in his name too👀

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 October, 08:59
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 October, 10:55
😁

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 October, 10:41
Twitter has always been the Battleground, that's why we were banned from there, they knew and feared our influence
Hopefully we can fight there again soon.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
27 October, 10:36
I understand that President Trump remains on Truth Social.
I a real Anon live in the Netherlands and therefore I can't log on to Truth Social and I really regret that. That's why I'm glad I got my Twitter account back after being banned for 1.5 years. I wish I can read President Trump there soon anyway for this reason.
Fortunately, I can see many messages from President Trump here and also on telegram. Apart from this, I think I have the right to be able to be on Truth Social.
I wait patiently until I can finally move to Truth Social from this communist Nazi pedo evil Netherlands.

Storm Rider @StormRider
27 October, 10:36

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 October, 10:35
so one would figure that the permanently banned folks would be allowed back on twitter then.
i havent experienced that problem yet.
😂

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 October, 10:40
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
We may get to choose…keep the burner we have in total camo, or return on our original when it is restored. I am guessing the latter…Trump may be the exception and reveal himself on one of his burners that he has been using all along. Ultimate troll move!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
27 October, 10:13
fake K

TrueView Patriot @TimA
fake K

TrueView Patriot @TimA
whats his mos? or branch of military 🦃🎥😅

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 October, 10:04
:)

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
27 October, 10:29
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
how do we get our accounts back? 🤷‍♀️

WarriorQ Qwarrior @agzertz
28 October, 08:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
let me be clear it’s not on a social media platform it’s around this entire world that is failing things are going on behind the scenes but children are still dying inflation is still skyrocketed I don’t give a crap about Twitter or freaking a bird so if social media is the fight we are all in big trouble

arba happihr @arba
27 October, 10:03
Start here! Make them tell the truth

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
27 October, 09:47
looking for frens now on Twitter.

vinny _z28 @vinnyz28
27 October, 10:04
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
vincent kennedy flipped his e. is it almost go time?