Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
Protection 1.87% Ivermectin Protocol = Dirt Road Discussion via Telegram (Wednesday/ Sunday’s 7-10PM EST live testimonials)
https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...
-Lemon Water ( Electolytes-helps your body to fight off parasites) In winter we tend to dehydrate more, thinking we do not need to replenish, but we do.
- Raw Unfiltered Bee Honey (Local Farmers Market/ Bee Keeper / Health Store) Will be light colored. Will taste amazing (1 teaspoon per day)
- Elderberry Syrup (if you feel a sniffle coming on)
-Chelate/Metal Detox and if you especially had the jab. Eastern White Pine Needle (make tea). You may have it, growing right in your neighborhood? We do. My BF makes a cup everyday. He produces too much iron in his blood. So between Ivermectin and Tea, we hope he will no longer have to get blood taken every three mos. if iron is high.
- Collidal Silver
- NAC good to keep on hand
- Egg yoke is vit D
- Ground
- Vit C: citrus fruits
- HCQ
recipes are in DRD Chat in pinned msg.
07:13 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 November, 11:46
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
Here's another Ivermectin resource that was on the Original Mark Z channel today.
I have another Ivermectin resource.
https://artisan.health/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
05 November, 06:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Sorry, not interested in any Doctor’s pushing their snake venom water downed; Avervectim/ Ivervectim (Patented). IMHO 1.87 Horse Paste is God’s most Natural Form. Dirt Road Discussion does not sell ANYTHING.

Furthermore, Let me make this abundantly clear; this about taking back our medical freedom. Dirt Road Discussion via TG It is simply a platform of just people and their testimonies, taking or about to take Ivermectin 1.87% paste.

If you like go to the TG and see for yourself, listen to past Recordings of Testimonies under the Music Tab. I hope you are not being swindled by the above link you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 November, 09:59
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
they all deserve a noose
😡😡😡😡😡😡