JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 October, 11:44
11 11 11 11 11

JFK Jr- 55

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySonDay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 October, 03:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Eleven Eleven Eleven Eleven Eleven=315

This Is The Calm Before The Storm=315
A Storm No Man Has Ever Seen Before=315
Unprecedented Series Of Events=315
Rainbow Warriors Are Now Here=315
Alliance You Are Loved Thank You=315

Great Awakening Reset Flash Event=315
A Light That Shines From Within=315
The Innocent Have Nothing To Fear=315

Twas The Night Before Christmas=315
I Wish All A Very Good Christmas=315
You Are Going To Be Very Happy=315
Everything You Ever Dreamed Of=315

You Have More Than You Know=315
The Truth Will Set You Free=315
Humans Will Know The Truth=315
It All Makes Sense When Looking Back=315

My Numbers Show The Truth=315
Regal Magnificence Of The Triple Eight=315
Be Still And Know That I Am And Will Be=315

God Bless The Children Of The World=315
We Are The World We Are The Children=315
Let Brotherly Love Continue=315

Sending You So Much Love And Peace=315
Let Me Show You What Love Is=315
Yeshua Is Your Every Breath=315

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 October, 03:11
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 October, 04:02
Please will you translate. (I'm pretty much emoji illiterate! )

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I posted at 11:44. 44 = 11 11 11 11. Auntie M did the simple gematria of Eleven Eleven Eleven... 11 + 44 = 55, the simple gematria of JFK Jr.. It is also a radio signal code for 'message received loud and clear'. It is also an interesting Q Post. It is more. Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. Maybe try gematrinator, a simple calculator, and begin with your name. See the matching values. It requires discernment. Not all entries come from well-intentioned people. Have fun with it.
04:13 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
27 October, 04:44
Thank you. I have thought about delving into gematria, but the discernment part, of which you speak, concerns me.
So, I just went there, and put in my name as you suggested, and haven't got a clue what to do with the various numbers:
Ordinal, Reduction, Reverse, Reverse Reduction! Hahaha...
It's 4:44 on my clock, so that's got to mean something, eh?!?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 October, 12:00
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
You already have the discernment or you wouldn't be on this platform. 444 is what I call a God comm. Stick with the simple gematria, (a=1 z=26), and note the matching values. You will likely find that your name is highly coded. I'm a 192. My initials are GRB/ 27.
JFK = 27. 192 matches a lot of prominent names in this movie but nothing like Michael Brian Protzman. His name is coded beyond belief. It's Intelligent Design. Just have fun. Don't overthink it.