JFK Jr- 55

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#KennedySonDay
11:44 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 09:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sorry posted twice but I lost it the first time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 10:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You don't be sorry about nothin. Mornin Nana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 10:30
You don't be sorry about nothin. Mornin Nana.
lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 09:11
Yes we did Fan, but imo, God had a plan for this man that started when he lost his PT-109.

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could all just figure out what God wants us to do with EVERYTHING He puts in front of us everyday.
Wouldn't that be fun!

When God pushes us to help someone else, he has a purpose I believe.
He has pushed me many times to give up something in my life to help other ppl. I have seen over the years when this happens that God will take care of me when I comply with what He wants.

Think about it, we are all these tiny particles on the ripples, the waves of what happens. Each tiny particle has SOME affect on the future timeline, the ending, EVERY tiny particle.

There may well be someone that God asks me to save or help with something today that makes it possible for all the events to then happen that sets up "John Connor" to save all of humanity 100 yrs from now.
It could be anything, anytime. No one but God knows!
Who can we all help TODAY!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 October, 09:38
Good morning, Nana 💞

Did you mean God's PLAN for JFK
STARTED when PT 109 got sunk?
But that God sent him here
BEFORE he was even born
as all of us were SENT to carry out the Divine plan?

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you;
Before you were born, I set you apart."
~ Jeremiah 1 : 5

#InfiniteFractalofGodHimself

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
28 October, 09:05
My name at birth is 99 English Gematria. with simple it is 165. Christ Bloodline resonates for me. i remember as a child walking into church and seeing Christ on the cross for the first time, i was 7. i asked who it was and i started to cry and couldn’t stop once i was told it was Christ. The neighbors that took me to their Catholic church didn’t know what to do. my favourite movie and soundtrack at age 7 was Jesus Christ Superstar. I have always resonated but never been too connected via the church. i have had dreams of JR and Trump guiding me, when I was in distress with what was going on here in Canada. I am super grateful to be here on AU💜💜💜 it feels like my family is here🕊.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 October, 01:43
❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 October, 11:43
i see the numbers, 11:44, 11 11 11 11 11, yes 55

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 October, 04:41

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
27 October, 04:24
Happy Day To Every Patriot 💖💖💖

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 October, 03:04
Eleven Eleven Eleven Eleven Eleven=315

This Is The Calm Before The Storm=315
A Storm No Man Has Ever Seen Before=315
Unprecedented Series Of Events=315
Rainbow Warriors Are Now Here=315
Alliance You Are Loved Thank You=315

Great Awakening Reset Flash Event=315
A Light That Shines From Within=315
The Innocent Have Nothing To Fear=315

Twas The Night Before Christmas=315
I Wish All A Very Good Christmas=315
You Are Going To Be Very Happy=315
Everything You Ever Dreamed Of=315

You Have More Than You Know=315
The Truth Will Set You Free=315
Humans Will Know The Truth=315
It All Makes Sense When Looking Back=315

My Numbers Show The Truth=315
Regal Magnificence Of The Triple Eight=315
Be Still And Know That I Am And Will Be=315

God Bless The Children Of The World=315
We Are The World We Are The Children=315
Let Brotherly Love Continue=315

Sending You So Much Love And Peace=315
Let Me Show You What Love Is=315
Yeshua Is Your Every Breath=315

27 October, 11:33
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
number story full of Hope, auntie m you do such a good job♥️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 October, 01:41
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
This is Super Great!! It has helped me in the area of Jesus. I was raised believing in Jesus, but some of the stories coming out about God and Jesus are getting confusing. This helps. a lot. Thank You. 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤

CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 03:00
I was thinking about VK as I was driving to work on Tuesday, looked down at my dash and here is what I saw--

Is VK - I posted this yesterday and VK shared it.
NOW you say JFK Jr. is 55....
The numbers below 22+11+22 = 55!!! Another sync!

27 October, 11:36
In response CharRose to her Publication
wow CharRose, these numbers as they say no coincidence♥️

Ange Love @LoveM
27 October, 01:49
11:44🙏🏻❤️55 JFK

I love this picture, because it represents so much🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

I’m settled in now for what is to come these next few weeks✨🕊Have my Armor of God on with much love and prayers🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything😇

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 October, 11:49
Thank you! Same to you John 💙
Always in my ❤️ Always in my 🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 October, 12:03
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I AM A FAN.