Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
Can you explain this, in detail please? I would like to try this for myself, but not sure how you went about it.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
02:38 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
27 October, 03:02
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Deese Hill @rfdhill
27 October, 08:37
I have been issued a new ss card with the same ss# when I have changed my last name by marriage, but each one has a different bond number. So does that mean they have a separate account for each name change, and do the previous ones remain active?

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 October, 09:09
I have tried electric, and internet, both say routing number invalid, darn it.

27 October, 03:02
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
First off, I must inform that this payment is still being processed and has a chance of being rejected.
I called to make my monthly payment. Its all automated. It asked if I want to use the current bank account listed, I said no. Then it asked if I want to add another account, yes. It gives you choices - credit, debit, personal or business checking account. Choose personal checking account. Your strawman trust fund is set up for personal use, not for business expenses. Then it asks for your routing # and bank account #. Your bank account # is your SS # on the front of your SS card. The routing # is trickier. On the back of your SS card there is a letter followed by 8 digits. The letter references the routing #.
Attached are the references.

America First @Realdeal
27 October, 09:54
wont work only 8 asking for 9 🤔there has to be a way im trying now

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
04 November, 12:36
Any updates? Did it go through?