The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
27 October, 06:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 October, 10:38
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Children below 12 years don't get the COVID vaccine in India.

Using a kid's death to spread a wrong message to support your own beliefs is as disgusting as what MSM is doing, if not worse.

Anons should do and be better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 October, 11:21
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
https://munsifdaily.com/ne...

There's no mention here about vaccines at all. 8 yr old children don't die of heart attacks...

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 October, 12:11
It sucks, but cardiovascular disease is among the leading non-accident causes of death across all age groups, including kids, and has been for a long time. Saying "kids don't die of heart attacks" is only partially correct. Typically they don't, but it happens.

It's rare, but it's less rare than almost any other cause of death.

Also, if infrastructure had been better he probably wouldn't even have died. He just didn't receive any life-saving help when it happened, because it was too far away and took too long.

Making up parts of the story because you think that's how it has to be doesn't make it less disgusting to twist the story of a kid's death into something it is not.

27 October, 12:21
It's extremely rare, like almost never. What's to say his brainwashed parents didn't find a way to get him vaxxed?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 October, 12:29
We have no such information and I find it to be very poor taste to do this level of mental gymnastics over a dead child.

It's disgusting enough to post something like this with no facts backing it up. It's completely absurd to double down with what-ifs.

What a disgusting and insane thing to do.

27 October, 12:36
I provided the original article. It has no mention of covid or vaccines. You brought it up. I promoted no agenda only the article and what it stated. Everything else came from you. You provided no proof that children are dying of heart attacks so where's your proof?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
27 October, 12:45
The screenshot ends with 💉💀 which we both know has a very clear implication.

Also, causes of death by age group

Hmmm, Under 5-9 yr olds I don't see heart attack? I see heart disease but that includes everything.

You are a troll so I am terminating this conversation.
12:50 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Ultra-Minotaur, click on at the bottom under it