Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Anyone who’s been watching knew this was coming stop giving these tyrants your hard earned dollars as they will only be weaponized against you. Go to https://publicsq.mobi/DJTJ... find companies that share your values & spend your hard earned dollars with people who share your values!
11:09 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 October, 06:53
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Good thing I dumped it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 October, 06:53
Good thing I dumped it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
27 October, 03:02
It's hard to believe PP is this stupid. This feels like there are WH's twisting arms in the background.

"Go woke. Go broke."

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
27 October, 12:41
I tried. They won't let me go. 😂 When the first announcement came out I switched all of my recurring payments out of Paypal. I've had no transactions for 2 weeks. I deleted all active payments and my payment methods. According to Paypal I still have a pending transaction and once it clears I can try to quit again. Beware of the Paypal Assistant perpetual loop.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 October, 12:09
PayPal keeps tripping on itself. We've got alternatives. Heard a rumor that Rumble will come out with something called Paychute in the near future.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
27 October, 12:04
FOOK PAYPAL AND THE DEEP STATE THEY RODE IN ON!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 October, 12:03
as I said before and I will say it again - F___ Paypal

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
27 October, 11:59
Felt amazing to hit the Delete my account button.
Tyrants.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
27 October, 11:59

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
27 October, 11:46
yes!!! buy from locally owned or family owned businesses as much as you can.