Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
26 October, 09:48
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Didn’t some of them go in as a plant to find info out just wondering if thats what he did or if he was part of the evil , i saw a commercial for OZ made by the left blaming OZ for experiments on puppies, killing over three hundred dogs. They were subjected to extreme suffering. … Puppies struggling to breathe, leaking blood, vomiting, paralysis; their screams horrifying.”. That was Dr Fauci that did that and they are saying OZ did it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
26 October, 09:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
So, they have a couple of plants and fake representatives. Would not expect less from them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 October, 09:44
In response Dan Rawlings to his Publication
All of it = 2 sides of the same coin. [they] “good and bad” are the matrix.

Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
26 October, 09:49
In response Dan Rawlings to his Publication
I agree. Could be a planted opposition to the narrative to fool everyone. I don't trust him because of hie circle with Ophra.