WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
Something is very wrong. Woke up from a nap with a 104 fever. Lungs are popping and hurts to move. Can barely breath. Eyes are on fire. Ears and nose are intermittently bleeding. I have NO IDEA what this could be. Not COVID.
06:17 PM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by eye_of_the_storm_17 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 October, 05:55
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 October, 03:32
Where do you live? If it were me, I would be breathing in colloidal silver in a essential oil diffuser. Were you jabbed? Praying for you right now. Hang in there. GOD please intervene and heal this Patriot. AMEN. Take D, C, Quercetin and zinc. Black seed oil, elderberry syrup. Heat up honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 October, 03:29
Said prayers for you then saw you're feeling better.
Had something similar this last week and do recommend turning all wifi off ... pulses been really strong where i am.
Stay well ✨🙏🙏✨💖🕊️💫

connie wright @cowri
26 October, 08:49
🙏

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
26 October, 08:47
get some elderberry gummues or syrup and zicam gummies!!! take every 4 hours!!! and Tylenol…. i wike up tgat way sunday and feel 99% better today

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 October, 08:46
🙌🏼🕊💖🙏🏼

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
26 October, 08:45
Dear Heavenly Father, please heal WE MUST FIGHT completely from whatever is ailing him and making him sick. Please wrap Your loving and healing arms around him. Give him a miracle cure that only You can give, Father. Help him by giving him comfort, peace, wisdom, guidance, strength, rest, and whatever else he needs to be healed. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
26 October, 09:32
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
27 October, 06:58
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
26 October, 08:42
🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
26 October, 08:41
🙏🙏🙏

26 October, 08:33
I am surrounded by a LOT of wifi stuff. Printers, pc, tvs, game systems, phones...Most of which do use 5G. I also think I might have black mold in my bathroom. On the ceiling.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 October, 10:28
Did you turn it off? Wifi. There is a test maybe at hardware store for mold.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 October, 10:30
They have some stuff in paint department to fix non black toxic mold. Pre paint treatment.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
26 October, 08:30
Praying for you. Hope things have improved. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 WRWY!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 October, 08:30
Dear Heavenly Father, please protect Patriot Eye. Please heal him miraculously, or let him know when it's time to get to a hospital or doc. Thank you for watching over him Lord.🙏❤️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 October, 08:29
🙏🙏

26 October, 08:27
I coughed up a bunch of crap. I think the ears and nose are from sinus infection

26 October, 08:25
I'm ok. Took some meds and it's calmed down some. Still hot. But I am ok.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
26 October, 08:40
can you sit in a bath with baking soda and salt? radiation detox bath? helps with just detox too. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
https://branchbasics.com/b...

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 October, 08:42
Thank God! I was frightened for you, I can't imagine how you felt. Any idea of cause?

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 October, 08:25
I ask in the name of the Creator & Yeshua to surround this person with protection, to send healing to all levels of mind, body & spirit
And so it is

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 October, 08:23
Where are you at my fren so we can find someone close to help you out?!?!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 October, 08:22
🙏 Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over this soul. Provide him with strength, care, guidance, love and healing. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's Precious and Mighty name

This song is my fervent prayer for you. "In Jesus Name" ❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 October, 08:20
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR THIS PATRIOT SURROUND HIM WITH YOUR HEALING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY IN JESUS NAME AMEN LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS AMEN

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
26 October, 08:05
🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 October, 07:41
Are you ok? You haven't responded 🙏

We the People @grandmatobe
26 October, 07:32
🙏 Please God wrap your healing arms around eye.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 October, 07:31
Turn your shower on hot and sit in the bathroom to get the steam
Put one cool washcloth on your forehead and one on the back of your neck.
You want it right at the base of your skull to cool your head down.
Once you're breathinv better go out of the steam and outside for a minute to breathe cooler air.
After that, put some dry mustard (or even regular mustard if that's all you've got) in a doubled-up, damp paper towel. Put the paper towel on your chest with a hot water bottle over it. In about 45 min you should cough up mucus. While you're laying down, continue to keep the cool washclothes on your forehead and back of head. you may need to dampen them again to cool them off.
Rest like that.
When you're feeling a little better make yourself a cup of hot chicken broth but use a strainer or a tea ball to steep dried oregano leaves in it from your kitchen. Add turmeric if you have it, for inflammation, and a dash of cayenne as an expectorant.
oregano has strong antibiotic properties

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
26 October, 07:25
May God watch over and heal this awesome member of our fam. Lots of prayers for you!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
26 October, 07:23
🙏🙏🙏

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
26 October, 07:01
If you have high dose of colloidal silver put in nebulizer or take in for now. Lots of vit. C. Hemorrhagic fever? Sending prayers🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
26 October, 06:59
praying for you

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
26 October, 06:55
🙏

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts