Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 October, 07:46
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Did you take the vaccine??? If you didn't why are you taking Ivermectin? $190 for any medicine is a scam, sorry... and part of the same machine. We are trying to end the corruption and the scamming of people using "health" as a reason. You can get a tube of Ivermectin for horses for less than 30 bucks and use it only in the case of any emergency. I am not getting everyone talking about these "prescriptions". Ivermectin should be an Over the counter treatment. If it's a prescription you're asking to be scammed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 October, 08:20
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
In my state Ivermectin is banned in farm supply stores and physicians are "encouraged" to not prescribe it for patients.
For me, buying it online is the only way.
I have discovered that certain diseases are caused by parasites and IVM success is proof of this. Gouty arthritis (gout) is caused by parasites and I have had great success with the topical spray Ivermectin (from longhurstfarms.com). One little spray bottle (5mg. Ivermectin) lasts a long time and costs a whopping $40.00. It has saved me from so much pain and suffering.
I got stung by a vespula wasp and the Ivermectin spray made it go away. Parasitic wasps have parasites and parasite eggs in their venom. Imagine that!
Anyway, why do you care how I spend my money?
🐸😫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 October, 08:35
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Know anyone suffering from gout?
They should use this spray...it works!!!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 October, 06:18
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
$190.oo? Not very 'philanthropic'.. id say thats extremely exploitative and elitist...

Most people dont have that kind of money... anyone selling it at that price should be honest.. they are in it for the money and behaving exactly like the worst excesses of big Pharma...

People exploiting and calling themselves philanthropic... anyone also whacking a patriotic symbol on that needs a side swipe. Total exploitation

26 October, 06:42
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Well, we could look at the big picture.
AFAIK, only Tennessee and New Hampshire passed laws to legalize the sale of Ivermectin over the counter.
It is banned for sale in many states and physicians are "discouraged" from prescribing it to patients.
So it's difficult to find a source, outside of farm supply and veterinary clinics, for Ivermectin.
In the past GermProof.com and ivermectin.com have been under pressure/threatened to close their business by bad actors who don't want Ivermectin available to the public.
$1.90 per 12mg. tablet of Ivermectin prolly costs less than a candy bar.
So there!πŸΈπŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

26 October, 06:46
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I don't believe the company ever claimed to be philanthropic.
I believe they are providing a public service against the wishes of our governmental overlords.
The Deep State. They are everywhere.