Up

Down

Same

01:40 PM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
04 November, 09:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
[They] will do anything and everything to stop the count on election night; their evil has no boundaries. Expect false flags. Be aware, be careful. Vote in person early. Then go home.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
27 October, 04:26
There's no way the deep state will let the elections go ahead. The People have woken up to all their different ways to cheat. There will be too many eyes on them to do what they did in 2020. If they lose the House and Senate they are fooked.
Question is how do they cancel/postpone the elections?
Whatever they do the APL goes up.
The Great Awakening is worldwide, so we need the EPL to go up and a stolen/postponed mid term election won't do it.
I predict more pain [scare event], maybe even the aliens we were promised.
Whatever happens remember
LIfe is good
God is great
and we are all blessed to be living through the most exciting time in human history.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 October, 02:37
In Oregon you don't need to be fluent in English to vote.
15 languages for voting

How many fooking ballots are they printing and making sure you get the correcto lingo ~

https://sos.oregon.gov/ele...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 October, 02:19
Do these results mean THAT most of us anticipate more cheating?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
27 October, 02:03
APL = 11612

I came across this ...
Title:
Telephone conversation # 11612, sound recording, LBJ and JOHN CONNALLY, 3/2/1967, 9:22PM
Duration: (min: sec):
10:34
Reference No.:
Description:
CONNALLY DISCUSSES INFORMATION HE HAS LEARNED FROM PRESS ABOUT JIM GARRISON INVESTIGATION, FIDEL CASTRO'S ALLEGED INVOLVEMENT IN JFK ASSASSINATION, CIA'S AND RFK'S ALLEGED EFFORTS TO KILL CASTRO; LBJ DISCUSSES ALLEGATIONS, RFK'S SENATE SPEECH ON VIETNAM

https://www.discoverlbj.or...

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 October, 01:47
./sync

no mistakes!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 October, 12:38
Calling it
Same election night, but up by the end of the weekend.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 October, 12:39
In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 October, 11:45
Dems that vote republican, for the 1st time ever, that is what is gonna be the APL kicker😉 their vote will be stolen, their eyes will be wild with righteous anger😏 #HowDoesItFeelToBeUs 🇺🇸

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
26 October, 10:20
IF there is an election night. I don’t believe there will be.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
26 October, 09:41
Hopefully the Democrats will be pissed off, and we are celebrating

Capture Speed @Capturespeed
26 October, 08:15
IMO, I believe these criminals will cheat like never before. Its going to be a blue fake wave. Then all heck is going to break out because everyone will see through it all.

Buckle up

IMO, I believe these criminals will cheat like never before. Its going to be a blue fake wave. Then all heck is going to break out because everyone will see through it all.

Buckle up

Buckle up

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
26 October, 07:54
up for sure. they will let them steal it. too much
hype on both sides that republicans are going to run away with it. (in reality they will) hopefully this time more people wake up as to what happened in 2020... IMO

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
26 October, 07:15
My money is on a red wave that still cannot beat the cheating (part of movie). This gets the normies fired up and then we go from there. We haven’t seen the real “pain” part yet.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
26 October, 07:10
☺️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
26 October, 07:03

Little Bird @LittleBird203
26 October, 07:02
Wait, who’s we? 🤔

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
26 October, 07:01
if there is even an election

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 October, 06:55
I didn't think there would be an election this time around.
What am I missing here ? 🤔

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 October, 05:20
Definitely up. Even if they are unsuccessful in their steal attempt, people are gonna be pissed. If they APPEAR to be successful with the steal, people are gonna be pissed. End of the line.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
26 October, 05:21
In response The Real Me to her Publication
And, if there’s no election, people are going to be pissed.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 October, 05:09
I'm going to say up since they've been setting the stage for us stealing the election or the election is not going to happen.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 October, 04:49
I said same but with a little of this on the side.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 October, 04:30
Looks like it went up today👀

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 October, 11:05
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
+007 - Hmmm????

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 October, 11:13
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Probably nothing but hell of a coincidence

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 October, 04:29
What would EVER cause it go down except total victory?

My answer is never down & up as warranted.

Linda Brown @Lindylou
26 October, 04:26
I dont think there will be an election 🤔

Linda Brown @Lindylou
26 October, 04:26
I dont think there will be an election 🤔

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 October, 04:24
Is there even going to be an election night this year?

Red Edge @Rededge
26 October, 04:15
Well it will never get to 10 ....
so i reckon it will peak alot upwards

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
26 October, 04:15
Last night was the Oz/Fettermen debate....today at work people were saying they were not even going to bother voting. I don't like Oz either, but Fettermen? We can't just give it to Fettermen without a fight.....Go Vote! Unless for some reason no one can.😃👍👍