Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
26 October, 10:18
I have temporary custody of my three Grandchildren and since the state is involved, I have to take them into a clinic or doctor's office if they get sick, I must provide a note stating that I am seeking help from the system, (as much as I HATE to). Anyway, yesterday I took my 2 year old in and they wanted to swab her for flu, covid, and strep, the inexperienced assistant brought in three LONG sticks that they were going to stick up her nose into her brain, I told them NO! Well, they were not happy with me and when the PA came in he looked into her ears, listen to her chest, said she had an ear infection and that he would call in an antibiotic. This was at 11 in the morning, at 6pm that evening it still had not been called into the pharmacy! Not that we are giving it to her anyway but still, where do these people get off to treating people this way? My bet is that they are getting paid to administer the test and or give the shot, it was heavily promoted everywhere in the building a

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
It is all so diabolical Rae of Sunshine. Your little darlings are blessed from above to have you as their grandmother. Hugs and Love 💐
10:23 AM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MRI_Girl in this post can reply
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
26 October, 10:36
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
😘ikr, and thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396