AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 October, 04:58
; )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 October, 07:14
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
yes..i remember that one time in bandcamp when a couple fellow anons was saying i discredited this movement bcs i believe Jr + family is alive and that Jr is Q
and that the team is multiple people like we was told
I was told to strip off my WWG1WGA tshirt(!) or they would rip it off
Lets just say I was triggered and failed at being a lady but i get savage points and I did stick to facts😂🪖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 October, 07:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
i say fook those fake patriots 👍👍
you are an amazing and awesome patriot ❤️

memes matter @NoComment
26 October, 07:33
That goes both ways❣️maybe they accually believed I was discrediting and was just looking out for us? ..but then they wouldnt wanna demand i strip the shirt off my back😂i used cusswords it was awesome

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 October, 07:34
lol

memes matter @NoComment
26 October, 07:36
i remember: sit the foock down,but with out the oo and with a U😂🩰

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 October, 07:38
Lol ,.love your badass side lol

memes matter @NoComment
26 October, 07:41
feels good to say that when its called for ofcs😂⛳ thank you for confirming savage points,i dont like to hurt anyones feelings you know😂how ever stupid that sounds,maybe thats why God put me under a verbal toretts UMbrella ,get it UM- rella
we all are badasses and thats where I rest,theres nothing wrong with saying truth and or cuss when its called for for heavens sake

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it