HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 October, 06:41
I'm actually curious how many anons here are from the USA, from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and from Asia? Can you indicate from which continent you are. Just curious how far the Great Awakening reaches...
I am from Europe myself..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 October, 11:35
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Utah, USA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you! I would like to travel through all those beautiful states and landscapes once in my life.
02:12 AM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
26 October, 09:51
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I truly hope I get that same opportunity to travel through Europe as well. We have such an amazing world with so much to see & people to meet.

26 October, 09:58
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Yes, we have a unique and beautiful world. Nature, people and animals are different on all continents and that is fantastic to experience. Europe is beautiful with so many different cultures and nature. I have traveled all over Europe with my motorcycle and I am still amazed. You are also welcome in the Netherlands! Let me know if you ever get there ... I'm your guide in our country!
But I have the same longing for the United States. So huge and special.