Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
25 October, 10:24
I had to take some time away. My husband filed for divorce at Christmas. I have had to get things in order and start a plan B for my life. It has taken some time, but I am actually becoming a happier person without him in my life. He thinks I am a crazy person for believing in Q and that is his right. Some day, he will have to say sorry to me for remaining a sheep. I am thankful to those who helped open my eyes to truths and thankful I have a place where I can find like minded people. God bless all of you here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
U rock Joey!!! Beautiful pup! U and Elyn stood with Truth and God on ur side....nothing less! Its impressive!! We have all lost friends, family, and lovers...sometimes all three in one! 😖 But i continue to be impressed with those who share and recover only to come back stronger!!!!! Im a fan of THIS kind of people....share whatever u got cuz someone can ALWAYS relate and will benefit greatly from u! I love ya brother man! 👏🧐
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
11:28 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 October, 12:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Same!! When i got here i walked in and spilled my guts. I was just out of the hospital and still fighting for my life. Had to get strong enuff to walk again...lost 30 lbs.😳...and as u can see, i have no weight to spare. Even among musicians i wasnt understood...its why i stopped writing lyrics...i looked around and said: noone wants to hear this. I wasnt them...they wore black and had black fingernails...and i wore white and had white fingernails. I always took it off after shows...but my nieces kinda started that...they loved it and i love them...so i made a statement even then.😆 They never got to see me play and that sucks. I get what u mean when u say a bit overwhelming being surrounded by so much love...its partly why i use pics...i wanna know who really accepts me, and doesnt hold it against me when they see who i am. Maybe just self conscious but its been wierd in my world.
Respect is the most important quality we can inspire in someone. Love is icing on the cake!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396