Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
25 October, 10:24
I had to take some time away. My husband filed for divorce at Christmas. I have had to get things in order and start a plan B for my life. It has taken some time, but I am actually becoming a happier person without him in my life. He thinks I am a crazy person for believing in Q and that is his right. Some day, he will have to say sorry to me for remaining a sheep. I am thankful to those who helped open my eyes to truths and thankful I have a place where I can find like minded people. God bless all of you here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 October, 11:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
U rock Joey!!! Beautiful pup! U and Elyn stood with Truth and God on ur side....nothing less! Its impressive!! We have all lost friends, family, and lovers...sometimes all three in one! 😖 But i continue to be impressed with those who share and recover only to come back stronger!!!!! Im a fan of THIS kind of people....share whatever u got cuz someone can ALWAYS relate and will benefit greatly from u! I love ya brother man! 👏🧐
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
25 October, 10:49
I remember all your heartache when she left. We rallied around you and kept you in our prayers. I am glad to see you smiling again.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
25 October, 10:58
Joey, I so appreciate how real, vulnerable, and authentic you have been throughout this process. The pain you’ve been through is something many have endured, but sadly ended in tragedy. You are strong, brave and committed to the truth and a better future.
The best is yet to come. You’ve earned this.
Sending Love & Hugs