Rose Parke @rose4546
23 October, 03:57
this is a love letter to everyone out in the universe that has feelings of wonder, confusion, hope, sadness, anger, disbelief and the million other feelings running through your soul. i have all those feelings too. i become overwhelmed with worry all the time and find myself wondering how all the good people in the world became overrun by the evil people. then i tell myself i do not know how or why all this happened and i want it all to stop from the moment it started. i do not know what is going to happen tomorrow or the next day. my hope is all evil is vanquished. I do not have anyone in my day to day life i can talk to about my thougts which on the one hand is lonely and on the other hand is very grounding because it allows me to really trust my inner voice. my sincere wish is for the universe to shift into a honest timeline and have all the truth come out. i have theories on what may happen but i know this is in God’s hands. to everyone who posts on AU- thank you for sharing:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
These messages came in number format from a dyslexic kid who couldn't spell answer or believe to save his life. God is coming to fight the evil. He will be here soon.
10:09 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response Rose Parke to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Edward_of_Providence in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Edward Gouin, click on at the bottom under it