Rose Parke @rose4546
this is a love letter to everyone out in the universe that has feelings of wonder, confusion, hope, sadness, anger, disbelief and the million other feelings running through your soul. i have all those feelings too. i become overwhelmed with worry all the time and find myself wondering how all the good people in the world became overrun by the evil people. then i tell myself i do not know how or why all this happened and i want it all to stop from the moment it started. i do not know what is going to happen tomorrow or the next day. my hope is all evil is vanquished. I do not have anyone in my day to day life i can talk to about my thougts which on the one hand is lonely and on the other hand is very grounding because it allows me to really trust my inner voice. my sincere wish is for the universe to shift into a honest timeline and have all the truth come out. i have theories on what may happen but i know this is in God’s hands. to everyone who posts on AU- thank you for sharing:)
03:57 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by rose4546 in this post can reply
Edward Gouin @Edward_of_Providence
25 October, 10:09
In response Rose Parke to her Publication
These messages came in number format from a dyslexic kid who couldn't spell answer or believe to save his life. God is coming to fight the evil. He will be here soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 October, 08:56
Much love right back to you sister Rose.

Interesting, I am in a similar place, no one to discuss with apart from this community. Challenged in ways that seem to have another Hand at Work, leading me to stop trying to control, let go, detach, and Trust a higher plan at work on macro and micro levels.
Nothing is a coincidence!!!
God is in control and working through us, when we cannot see the way clearly (in the dark) FIND and follow the light within.
BE your BEST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
25 October, 06:10

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 October, 08:02
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
nice

Rose Parke @rose4546
30 October, 12:39
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
this is beautful. thank you!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 October, 06:07
✨Beautifully said Rose. you've described so well how i and prob most people feel. Thank you💖🕊️ It's always empowering to know one is not alone with one's thoughts✨

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
25 October, 01:00
beautifully stated ❤. you are not alone, we are all here with and God is always by your side. praying you can feel this🤗

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 October, 11:51
We are with you. ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 October, 11:09
❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 October, 09:02
Eloquently stated... you are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your lovely thoughts with us!!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
24 October, 08:17
I appreciate your writings so much. Beautiful.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 October, 08:14
Once I realized that spending 82% of my time alone was me actually spending 82% of my time with God, everything changed in my "aloneness"😊 My husband has a swimming pool business, I handle the paperwork/payroll/billing part. So, I am a summertime pool widow, 28 years now. It always bothered me, until last year. Last year it really resonated that the Kingdom of God was WITHIN ME😁 I have been doing everything I can since, to shine as bright as possible. It is amazing😊 You are never alone here, God gathered His finest on AU👊 we are always here on this journey with you. 💖

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 October, 06:11
thank you for sharing, am with you on all those feelings, no connections to talk with bout some stuff either, doing my best now to live in the moments, i pray for the warriors, their families, and make good where i can, talking to God, thinking my listening will get better, digging my boots in to what i know, God and His angel army and mighty earthly warriors in Unity fighting for Good on this earth
♥️⚔️♥️💙⚔️💙♥️⚔️♥️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 October, 12:30
♥️Beautifully written♥️

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 October, 11:03
Beautifully written, and so many of us feel the same.

In my prayers after 9 11, was shown that I 'should have known all along', being that 1/3 of the angels were thrown out of heaven with hasatan all those years ago....

and where were [they] thrown?

Did the Israelites destroy ALL the ones God told them to destroy?

We are and have been surrounded by deception and wickedness, but fear not, as the best is yet ahead IF we stay awake, aware, and continue to seek Wisdom and Understanding. He is faithful to give us all we ask, when we ask in accordance to His will...even as it is written.

God bless you and thankful to be in this amazing family 💞
#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wgaww

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
24 October, 10:33
...ditto...ditto

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 October, 10:25
This is my life verse. Memorize this and recall it often to your mind. This gets me through difficult situations, sleepless nights, times of worry or fear. Trusting in God is essential in this life. 😇

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
24 October, 10:08
God Bless! Drop me a line if you want to talk!

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
24 October, 10:05
I am the same Rose. No one to talk to about all of this. Thats why AU is so important to me. I got kicked off of Twitter, even though I dont really care what is shocking is having your voice silenced. So I send them messages through their appeal process, lol. We may be watching a movie but the destruction of our finances, infrastructure of our core values is really happening. We are the majority, we will prevail. Anytime you want to talk I am right here! A keyboard away.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 October, 09:00
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
I found myself in an uncomfortable place after being banned from twitter but it led me to apply myself new discoveries/ new learning and then found family here.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 October, 09:51
Bless you Rose! If you ever need me, just whistle!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 October, 09:50
thanks for being here with us ♥️♥️🙏🌷 im here if you want to chat about your theories if you are feeling lonely, i love to listen 🥰❤

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
24 October, 09:28
🥰

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
24 October, 09:20
💖

Nada ... @Nada
24 October, 08:52
many of us in this spot. thank God for the AU platform. God Bless you Rose, keep going.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
24 October, 08:20
Thank you for putting into words what I am feeling, too... The truth is desired by many....

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 October, 08:03
Thank you 🙌❤️🙌
You have put into words where I have been at too.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
24 October, 07:53
Yes🙌🏻❤️

Night Shift @kekerista
24 October, 07:41
dig
meme
pray
Know that we are united in Faith, every one of us.
;Besides, worrying has never changed a single outcome, has it?
WRWY.

English Viking @Artist_
24 October, 04:33
🙏❤️

Love Life @FullwithHope
24 October, 03:50
❤️

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 October, 03:27
Feeling very much the same - and lately i've been calling in the good timeline - love, peace, freedom - what i felt the day after Trump was elected in 2016.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
24 October, 03:06
God Bless you so many wonderful people on this platform it will all work out i just know cannot explain it just know and so do you because you sharing your thoughts is part of it. Have a Blessed Wonderful Day.