Mike Anon @Mike314
It's impossible to avoid the poisons that we are constantly being bombarded with.

Detox, detox, detox...and then detox some more.
04:42 PM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
25 October, 06:47
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Started taking this eleven years ago. Recommended by a physician who migrated to holistic health. Recommended two daily, am and pm and one with the salt in neti pot. Of course for neti, empty capsule contents. Was pretty intense the first try but I persisted and after that, it was fine. If around shedding, sometimes neti pot in the am and then before dinner.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 October, 06:24
warm water & fresh squeezed lemon first thing in the morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 October, 06:21
Been taking this for years. It’s the best antioxidant. Spike proteins hate it! lol

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 October, 06:12
no vax, but have been taking this for about 2 yrs now !!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
25 October, 06:07
Thank you for sharing this! Nutricost is sold out at the moment. I got on their email list for when then have more. Any other sites you recomnend for NAC purchasing ?

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
25 October, 06:15
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
any healthfood store

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
25 October, 06:23
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

1776 ... @IGG1776
25 October, 05:58
every day baby, with Black Seed Oil.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 October, 06:18
In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 October, 08:40
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
I take this in lieu of Ivermectin! ❤️

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
25 October, 05:38
I take it daily since the whole jab-shedding news came out. Someone here recommended it.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
25 October, 05:35
My daughter and I have been taking it twice daily for years due to autoimmune issues. Started my hubby on it when the whole CV stuff came up....but keeping him on it for health and wellness in general.

Stella Bella @NasNas
25 October, 05:35
I take it since I heard about it and as I was scared of the vaxed.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
25 October, 05:15
I first learned of NAC from the amazing Martin Geddes when he shared a digestible summary of the research report from AHA about positive effects of NAC related to covid/spike proteins. I passed that info onto many, really grateful 🙏🏼

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
25 October, 05:13
My daily regimen.
+black cumin seed oil
+turmeric

Lily B.... @LilyB
25 October, 04:58
✋Husband and I take it.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 October, 04:51
👍🏻

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
25 October, 04:46
My favorite #detox is #Chaparral and drinking lemon water afterward.
I will keep this one in mind though. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 October, 04:48
In response MadeIn America to her Publication
You're welcome. The government wants to ban production of NAC so that should tell you something.