Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
25 October, 02:18
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
A Christmas Carol. The 1984 version with George C. Scott. My favorite version.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 October, 01:56
Anything from the 80's or early 90's .. There were so many!!! Great freakin question, you just made everyone who tried this smile for a long time... Going through great movies and thinking of how they made you feel, like being transported in time. Thank you!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 October, 02:08
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
thats the effect i was praying for❤😍
i love to make others happy, even for a minute 😀♥️
God bless you 🙏 ❤
have a great day ♥️♥️❤🌹

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
25 October, 01:06
Out of the Past

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 October, 12:57
Last of the Mohicans

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
25 October, 12:54
Tombstone

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 October, 12:46
The End with Dom deluise