Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
05 February, 06:53
al In DC some serious equipment is being brought in. Here we have what is speculated to be a military grade cell jammer or a mobile cell transmitter. I get the impression that it's either to jam an entire city's cellular network or provide an emergency one in the event the hard wired ones go down.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieandSteve Whiting @SusieandSteve
05 February, 09:44
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Charlie Ward has intel that the EBS will finally be activated at 6p EST ~ he doesn't do dates/times and is from a trusted source and verified with 2 other intels he knows - so hopefully it's go time
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by 2BluIce2 in this post can reply
SusieandSteve Whiting @SusieandSteve
06 February, 11:47
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
was for 5 Feb ~ but some are thinking 2/7/21 after our Superbowl in the US ~ still a wait and see I guess

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
05 February, 07:31
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
yes he. That Friday the fifth and it didn't happen I don't trust Charlie Ward

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
05 February, 10:21
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
lol ya hes full of shit...i dont think anything hes said has come true๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃmaybe im wrong...everything ive seen from him hasn't come true