Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🗣️Lara Logan responds to Newsmax: "I really don't care what Newsmax says and does at all. Not one bit. But going to what I actually said, the reason I believe that people reacted that way is it's all about the children.

The question they don't want us asking is... 'Where are all the Missing Children?'"
07:28 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
25 October, 04:27
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
IT is ONE thing to ask a question....

INSINUATION is a DIFFERENT GAME.

NEWSMAX has a # of show hosts w/ "Real life experience" & "Niche" socio-economic identification that makes them savvy @ researching & presenting "CURRENT EVENTS" authentically to millions of 🇺🇸s too smart & disaffected to tolerate lame-stream sniveling on other TV channels.

NONE-the-less,
"tale-bearing",
"back-biting",
"mud-slinging"
gossiping & slandering the competition,
especially when its all done "3rd party",
NO SPECIFICS,
very UNPROFESSIONAL,
INTENDED to WOUND,
NOT to build UNDERSTANDING,
let alone HEAL🇺🇸...

It makes me want to assign:
D-hall for ALL concerned,
in which the offenders must diagram WHAT & WHY they've asserted the trash-talking they've indulged in & MAPPING OUT
SUITABLE paths to RESOLUTION,
honoring ALL parties INTEGRITY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 October, 03:17
Hey there, person or people at Newsmax
who decided to ban Lara Logan because
she's talking about child trafficking.
Are you all afraid of being found out?
(You Bastards!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
25 October, 01:28
They NEVER should have touched our children. NEVER. THEIR DAY HAS COME!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 October, 11:14
looks Romanov

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 October, 11:13
Only 10% of the population has blue eyes. Is there a connection to blue eyes and the great awakening ????

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 October, 11:13
Only 10% of the population has blue eyes. Is there a connection to blue eyes and the great awakening ????

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 October, 09:06
I love it!!
This is what MSM hides!!!
This is what MSM adverts attention away from at all costs!!
Tell on the Politicians!!
Tell of the Fake Pastors!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 October, 09:00
I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH........

arba happihr @arba
24 October, 08:41
Where are the missing children going?
Does the Federal Government have any protection law for children?Protection from kidnapping?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 October, 08:12
cant stand her.

[Infiltration not invasion].

Stew Peters is running the same gig.

“in the day and age of tracking” yeah Ms. McChrystal lover.

We know exactly that that McChrystal and DARPA track and target conservatives based on the Q drops.

Information warfare. Not all anons are authentic.

MindWar > Michael Aquino > Michael Flynn > Stanley McChrystal > Lara Logan

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 October, 08:04
Holy shiit! I heard about Her interview but only just watched. She laid it out! God bless Her and Her courage. Protect Her and keep Her safe.
That audiance has serious range.
Wow.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 October, 08:00
God bless and protect Lara Logan she is warrior.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
24 October, 07:37
Exactly!! Where are the 800,000 children that go missing each year in the USA??? This is not even a drop in the bucket compared to the children that go missing each year eorldwide?? What is happening to them??? The Elephant in the room! Maybe there should be more focus on this than the fing transgender bullshit! Yes I am pissed!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 October, 07:43
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
You Go Diane.....I am with you and Pissed also!!!