M3thods @M3thods
Just posted the comment review video for the 2/? blog "When Ghosts Lose Their Haunt" on the Watch page of my website:

https://m2madness.com/watc...

Shout out to @AmethystCat and @IFindIt for collaborating...

Hope you enjoy, AU. 👍
03:02 PM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 October, 11:02
In response M3thods to his Publication
I watched it yesterday and enjoyed it. Thank you, M3thods.🙏💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M3thods @M3thods
25 October, 11:12
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 October, 11:26
Love this Incredibly relatable, truth-filled, brilliant video (& article). Every word. TY to @m3thods and collaborators @AmethystCat & @IFindIt for this deep & wide blessing.
Looking forward to reading/listening to all of your content.

Excerpts:
“We are not defined by the event but by how we react & move on from it. We can use our experiences to help others…I truly believe this is the human experience: lifting up one another as we navigate this world.”
“I do believe in our time being here as a purposeful & planned & perfectly orchestrated timeline as well…if there’s a force seeking to rip humanity from its roots, I want to make sure that I’m making the best of it by preserving what I deem to be some of the most important parts & looking inward to make sure my traps are all set for when the ghosts inevitably make their next attempt in tripping me up on my journey.”
“God is the one constant always…God does love us. Lean on God. He can take it.”

M3thods @M3thods
25 October, 12:19
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
🤗 Glad you enjoyed it, fren.

Amethyst Cat @AmethystCat
28 October, 09:55
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
💜💜💜

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
25 October, 08:49
God always answers exactly when we need it...and this was just what I needed, when I needed it. Thankful for this post, thankful for you.

M3thods @M3thods
25 October, 09:41
In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication
Makes it all the more worth it when I hear things like this. Happy it helps, fren.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 October, 08:26
Deep Gratitude for sharing this. Exactly what I needed to hear at this moment in time. You truly are an inspiration.

M3thods @M3thods
25 October, 09:41
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
🙏 I'm glad it resonated, fren. Thank you for letting me know.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 October, 09:22
😃👍