TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
I love love love your posts. The one about the cathedral windows is so interesting. I went to Chartres and in the floor there are metal spikes that go into the earth. They say that they are on a magnetic spot. The church tries to hide them with furniture. Do you know what it was for?
10:19 AM - Oct 24, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValBelaire in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 October, 07:17
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
No I'm sorry I don't... but one would wonder if it was a marker of some sort to maybe figure out the ley lines that come through the church maybe... for the energy (frequency) to be harnessed to heal at one time... but so many churches have lowered their frequency😒 which was never supposed to be...but it got into the wrong hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396