Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 02:38
Parasite cleanse. Many different ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
Knowing how most of our so called daily products are compromised. Seeing this video has me wonder are the parasites from the cat or the white cloth?
02:56 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GorillaB in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 October, 06:08
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
No point in freaking ... please no bubble boys!
There is bacteria everywhere / ditto on parasites ... we just need to acknowledge they exist and then be as diligent as possible to tolerate them without being in harms way.

There is a tea that can kill parasites
https://siyah-organics.com...

also,
- Basic hygienic process of washing hands etc ...
- Supplements can help waste heavy metals.
- Choose a diet from natural / not processed.
We will be fine, really.
Pray and meditate on the good w/ thankfulness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 October, 04:21
rememver the video people were taking under microscopes of covid swabs / qtips…

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 October, 04:14
That was my first thought as well. Cat is grounding.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 October, 03:48
yeah cause ppl were talking on here several weeks ago bout graphene oxide in certain TP, Qtips, maybe tampons, enemy coverng all the ins and outs

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 03:41

Jessi Doe @Jessi
23 October, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe this is too personal, but I've gotta ask! What do u use to dry off then?! I have been looking at buying one, but you still have to use the tp to dry off, right?!