Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 10:42
Today's Goal

'Create' a Positive Memory.

[They] hate that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 11:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana is gonna have fun, headed to Nashville later to help set up our event site for Tuesday's speakers.
It is always fun to hang out with other Patriots and better yet most of this group are kind of like AU, most are a higher level of awake spiritually so conversations are good.

Still working on if some get a little power drunk with newly found responsibilities and star struck but over all holding out hope for the group to stay focused on the message and tasks at hand more than the messengers.

Not sure what I think at this point of events that have regular tickets and VIP tickets either. I know most all events do this but I worry that it makes a statement that is not where we want to be

So if you have less money than others for your tickets you are treated lesser, don't get to meet the speakers personally and such. I know most all events do this but I am still on the fence as to whether it is a good idea going forward.

What do ya'll think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 October, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree with you about the Level of financial status! I always remember the Sinking of the Titanic and how the peasants were trapped below!! 😢

BUT…. I also know, especially at Patriot Events, anything can happen when we have Positive VIBES 🙌.

I had a basic ticket at CPAC:
*I Was late, single Mom, Missed Cutoff for Room Capacity to hear Trump
*By the grace of God, the Room count increased so I was let in.
*Still late to the “Room” because I was talking 1 on 1 to Dr. McCullough.❤️
*Had to stand by the wall with others. Started talking to 2 other Anon Strangers (Felt like long lost Cousins 🤣).
*Then 2 Ladies came up and Asked ALL 3 OF US if we wanted to sit next to the STAGE to see/hear TRUMP!! 😜🇺🇸😂🙌🙏❤️

BEST DAY EVER!! So if ANONS just keep our VIBES up, our ANON Angels Like VERONICA 🙌, are pulking strings! ❤️🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 12:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Wow that is awesome. Was that in Nashville? Nana went to that one it was amazing.

Yeah there are advantages to the 2 levels of tickets- security and then there is usually no way to actually have that many ppl filter thr to personally meet the speakers either.

I know the last time we had one Juan stayed until the very last person that wanted to get him to sign a book came thro. that was me because I was sending them thr and well I knew I already had several signed by him and there were ppl that had literally waited for over 7 hours in line that it was their first book. He stayed from about 8:30 or 9:00pm to 6:30 am the next morning.
There would be no way to get hundreds and hundreds of ppl thro.
So that part of the ticket levels does have a limiting purpose that really has nothing to do with classifying for any other purpose.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 October, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This was CPAC in Dallas this Summer! Amazing Patriots every place I turned!! We are so lucky to be a part of this Movement!! 🙏🙌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

I did go to the event in Mesquite TX with Juan in late August! He spent at least 15-20 Min with my sister and me! I do NOT know how he does it. We were one of the first in line, but I know he stayed all night and signed every book!

It almost feels like he KNOWS Each of us! I can’t put my finger on it! There is NOT one person on Earth I can compare him to! Is that how you see him also? (I also got to meet Jennifer Mac! 🙏❤️🇺🇸 What an amazing Time to be Alive).

Thank you for always posting any Video or update on Juan!! 🙏🙏🙏😍🥰😘

Renate Trial @renategilliam
i was in Mesquite too! Wish i would have known and got to meet you!
01:32 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by renategilliam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renate Trial, click on at the bottom under it