Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 October, 09:10
Good Morning ✌️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 October, 09:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have a girl where I work, she's...troubled, had some trauma in her past and neglect from parents that has caused her to turn away from God, colorful short hair, piercings, tattoos, drug abuse, she's even gone so far as to tell me she's sworn her allegiance to Satan because she's allergic to God; explaining that holy water made her burn and itch...One day she slams her hand on the counter angrily looks me in the eye and tells me, "If your God is so good then why does he allow suffering and pain. If he was a God of love and mercy why would he allow it?" How this clip explains it was very similar to my explanation. She teared up a bit as I spoke and was very very quiet towards me. I know I made her think real hard that night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by qanon76er_wwg1wga_ in this post can reply
Niece Nardini @niecen
23 October, 01:11
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I just learned of this duality. I am an empath and it can be a curse if you know not what the hell is going on. It took me a long while in the journey to switch the "dark" to "light" in my capabilities. Thanks for posting.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 October, 01:13
In response Niece Nardini to her Publication