Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 October, 06:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
woke to this this morning Sumer to Winter in 24 hrs! Time to head South!

7:10 > 7117 :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 October, 06:19
Good evening Kim. So cute. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 October, 05:37
Love this. ♥️😊

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 October, 01:55
Good Afternoon, Kim. Needed this vibe!! Thanks!!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 October, 12:48
Good Morning, Kim! Love that ❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 October, 12:48
Awe, thanks for posting💞

James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 October, 12:10
Good morning to you too Kim 😎🏁

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 October, 12:18
In response James Dean to his Publication
:)

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
23 October, 12:06
good morning ☀️

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 October, 10:45
So true 💗 That looks like a little you Kim ☺️
I've always loved dancing in the rain

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 October, 10:36
Great message in this video.
P.S. I still love playing and dancing in the rain. 🥰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 10:30
Good morning!
Man she is having fun!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
23 October, 10:35
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Thanks for sharing this🙏❤️

some one special to some @godrus
23 October, 10:10
Life is not waiting for a storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
23 October, 10:06
Good morning VK and patriots. I needed to hear this today! If anyone is wondering who is speaking his name is Tony Evans I used to listen to him on the way to work.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
23 October, 10:02
❤️

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 October, 10:01
Such a joyful video! It reminds me of all the wonderful times that I spent with my children, outdoors, on warm rainy days in the country.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 October, 09:59
💝Always!

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 October, 09:57
That's what its all about .

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 October, 09:51
. ;)

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
23 October, 09:50
Good Morning! Thank You! I needed to hear that!

I’m no one @Iam4truth
23 October, 09:50
I know that’s right! 😊

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 October, 09:45
❤️

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 October, 09:31
Needed this today! 🙏

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 October, 09:26
Good morning! Good vibes!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 October, 09:25
Amen 🙏 Good Morning Kim. 🙏🌹

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 October, 09:21
I have a girl where I work, she's...troubled, had some trauma in her past and neglect from parents that has caused her to turn away from God, colorful short hair, piercings, tattoos, drug abuse, she's even gone so far as to tell me she's sworn her allegiance to Satan because she's allergic to God; explaining that holy water made her burn and itch...One day she slams her hand on the counter angrily looks me in the eye and tells me, "If your God is so good then why does he allow suffering and pain. If he was a God of love and mercy why would he allow it?" How this clip explains it was very similar to my explanation. She teared up a bit as I spoke and was very very quiet towards me. I know I made her think real hard that night.

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
23 October, 11:55
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
23 October, 09:18
I reflect over child abuse' exsistence and God tells me, there was dark, and there came light.. there is no push without a shove to purefy where time exsists
life is brutal,but from it comes love nothing can stop and that even in the dark we shine in His glory if we know it or not
,that raindance is a baptism to me

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 October, 09:16
GM😻